Cover Roller Front
Wide coverage and bevelled outer rim to promote rolling.
Shoe with wide coverage and a bevelled outer rim. Front shape. Designed in high-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered alloy: hot work possible up to 450 °C. 3 clips for use with 1 toe clip or 2 quarter clips. Thickness 10 mm. Coverage and weight in size 1: 30 mm throughout. 237 g.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND :
- Wide coverage to distribute pressure and protect the sole.
- Bevelled outer rim on toe and on quarters to promote rolling in straight lines and turns.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS :
- Distributes loads and improves comfort.
- Reduces stress during the propulsion phase.
Preventive sport shoe made to optimize comfort and performance whilst reducing stress.
- Heavy saddle horses (over500 kg).
- Horses with sensitive feet.
- Horses working on uncomfortable grounds (hard, stony…).