Parabolic Sport Front
High performance shoe in turn. For flat feet & low heels horses.
PARABOLIC SPORT, HIGH PERFORMANCE STEEL SHOE FOR SPORT HORSES
Front - 2 quarters clips - Thickness 9 mm
PARABOLIC SPORT, the 6 concepts shoe :
- SOLE PROTECT : Toe with wide cover (25 mm) to protect the front part of the foot and balance sinking into soft grounds between toe and heels ;
- PARABOLIC : Quarters with thinned branches (20 mm) to facilitate foot’s lateral sinking in turns (reduce stresses on
collateral ligaments), improve grip and reduce weight (15% lighter than a basic shoe section 22x10 mm) ;
- ERGONOMIC HEEL SUPPORT : Heels with wide cover (25 mm) for a better load distribution and avoid the heels to sink into soft grounds (reduce stresses on deep digital flexor tendon and on podotrochlear apparatus).
Ergonomic design to respect the frog’s morphology ;
- MDA : Toe nail holes with MultiDirectional Angle. Easy driving of the nail even if the shoe is set backward from
the toe or forged with a square toe ;
- FULL ROLLING : Totally bevelled outer rim. Facilitate breaking over and reduce stresses during the propulsion phase in straight line as in turn ;
- FLEX SYSTEM : Improve the lateral elasticity of the shoe to facilitate the hoof’s natural movements. 2,5 times more lateral elasticity than a basic shoe (section 22x10 mm).